Wednesday 27 April 2016

48.


hello hunnis! well today was a whirlwind of different weathers, we've had snow, hailstones, sweltering sunshine and rain all in the space of a few hours.
it's legit been like this for the past few days. bloody love scotland me like. cropped leather jackets are defo no ideal for the rainy, cold parts, I was near the sea today as well and I actually felt my bones freezing underneath my skin. but when the sun was out, oh my word what a glorious feeling, I felt like singing a wee song.

so! I've been feeling a wee bit sorry for myself recently and haven't really been focused on my blog as much as I'd have liked to have been. but honestly, I really bloody love blogging and so I'm going to be making a proper effort in the future to bring in weekly posts. they might not all be fashion related as well. but yeaaaaaah I wanna take this lil thing seriously so onwards! and pls keep reading, angels. 

so today I went for lunch and a wee walk around bo'ness harbor (which legit lasted about 3 and a half minutes). I wore this super cute top which I'm totally in love with, teamed with a black bandanna around the neck, which you can't really see because I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING HAIR. 
how bloody amazing are my boots as well?????? topshop arson boots which were in the shops about 4 years ago. I managed to track these ones down on ebay for a pretty decent price and I've legit been on the hunt for the other colors ever since as well.  














jacket - vintage
jeans - topshop
top - boohoo
boots - topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment